Background: Today one of the biggest issues facing an Executive Director of a non-profit organization is how to manage and develop their organization and Board of Directors to the next level. It is one of the key duties and responsibilities of the Executive Director to foster the success of the Board. The Board is charged with overseeing that the organization is meeting its mission and strategically moving to accomplish its objectives.
Board Training Services:
- Skill identification of current and potential board members.
- Identification of communication styles
- How to recruit and retain top board members
- How to create succession planning for the leadership positions of the board
- How to deal with the long-time and beyond their time board member
As a Consultant, we partner with non-profit organizations, CEO’s, Board of Directors, and Executive & Development Directors to assist them in meeting their mission and objectives.
It is through 25+ years of management experience in the Fundraising and non-profit arenas that we strongly believe the work begins at the Executive and Board level.
Key Responsibilities of the Executive Director and Board include:
- Strategic Planning
- Policy Making
- Fiduciary Oversight
- Hiring & Evaluating the Executive Director
- Being an Agency Ambassador in the Community
We can assist in helping you to define your mission and vision, create a strategic plan to carry out the objectives to meet that mission and assess the roles of the Board and the Executive Director/Staff.