Background: Today one of the biggest issues facing an Executive Director of a not-for-profit organization is how to manage and develop their board of directors. It is one of the key duties and responsibilities of the Executive Director to foster the success of the Board. The Board is charged with overseeing that the organization is meeting its mission and strategically moving to accomplish its objectives.
Board Training Services:
- Skill identification of current and potential board members.
- Identification of communication styles
- How to recruit and retain top board members
- How to create succession planning for the leadership positions of the board
- How to deal with the long-time and beyond their time board member