Special workshops and seminars designed to met organizational needs – ask for a list of workshops & seminars available throughout the year.
- Language of Behavior & Communication: Develop and operational knowledge of behavioral tendencies. Improve influencing/ communication skills, team function, and individual career growth
- Moved to Action – Understanding Motivation: Learn about motivation, not as the fuzzy topic of inspirational speeches, but as a measurable, quantifiable part of all of us. Understanding your own drivers and how to influence others based upon theirs.
- Executive Coaching Clinic® & Coaching Clinic®: For professionals – from executives, team leaders, or managers to newly appointed supervisors – who wish to have a fully developed coaching model and platform for skill development. The Coaching Clinic® challenges participants to raise their standards for their own skills and competencies. A special one day Executive Clinic is also available
- Couples In Business Roundtables: Come join a small group (5-8) couples in an eight week discussion of the issues that couples in business face
- What are your partners Communication Style and how do you make it work for you?
- Does your company have a Mission /Vision Statement and why is that important for your business?
- Expectations/Roles of Couples in Business
- Values: Yours, Mine and Ours
- “Ten Common Slips” that couples make and how to avoid them
- How to use the couples Branding/Marketing skills to get to the next level
- How to set boundaries in your business and personal lives!
What’s the Return on Investment?
- The opportunity to brainstorm and strategize in a non-competitive atmosphere;
- Candid feedback in confidential setting (what is said in the group stays in the group!);
- Positive strategies to make the “Power-of-2” work for you;
- The benefit of Coaching by experienced Executive Coaches at a savings over individual Executive Coaching. Both Coaches are graduates of Corporate Coach U and members of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)